Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Anndd thats a wrap! 30 day challenge complete!

Day 28: Favorite firework show?
Wishes. It is just soo pretty and really amazes me every time i watch it. And when i even think about it, it makes me want to be there!

Day 29: Favorite monorail color?

Simply because pink is my favorite color and look how cute it looks!! lol 

Day 30: Favorite statue, fountain, or eye candy in the parks? (something that always grabs youreye)

Partners. I love this statue. It really just makes people stop and think. and realize that it really was all started by a mouse! :)


Well thats the end of the 30 day challenge!! I might not write a whole lot for a while.. school has basically been consuming my life recently. But please feel free to comment, email me, or find me on facebook if you have any questions. Ill still be checking this every so often!! 
So until next time....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment