Wednesday, March 16, 2011

vacation update (blogging from the pool)

So sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I have been enjoying the sunshine and nice weather and hanging out in Orlando! It has been sort of a tease being so close to the disney parks but not actually going but its okay bcs I am saving up $$ to live down here with in about 2 short months!

So anyway... I included a few pics of what we have been up to! We met up with my boyfriends brother for dinner at olive garden. We watched wishes from poly beach drink in hand!! :) spent time with my little cousins at the pool and hotel, went to dinner at trex and walked around downtown Disney and had ghiradelli icecream!! We went shopping at the outlets and spent more time at the pool. Ohh and we found the apartment that my dbf and i will be living in when we move down here!

Wow that's a lot in a few short days!! We are stuck in traffic on I 4 right now... no surprise there lol! We are enroute to visit my grandparents in longwood for dinner.

Well tomorrow we will be going to st Petersburg beach to celebrate st pattys day!! Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully this wasn't too boring!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment