Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Okay so I decided that I am going to start this 30 day challenge to make life a little more exciting while I wait anxiously for my 5/23 arrival date. Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend Brett, listed below is the challenge for each day. I will start today and TRY to update each day :) have fun and I hope you learn a little bit more about me and my lovve for Disney!


Day 1: Favorite Disney World Park


MAGIC KINGDOM






There is just NOTHING like walking down Main Street and seeing the Castle and Walt himself right there greeting you. It puts a smile on my face every time. :) and I know that I am FINALLY back at the Happiest Place on Earth. The best thing is the atmosphere when you are in this park. Talk about feelin the magic.. its all over the place. This is definitely the park where I feel the most Disney spirit. From Dumbo, to Jungle Cruise, to the smell of ice cream on main street, to Wishes at the end of the day, this park is where I want to be. 

See ya real soon!





30 day picture challenge 

  1. Favorite Walt Disney World park?
  2. Favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?
  3. Favorite attraction in Tomorrowland?
  4. Favorite attraction in Fantasyland?
  5. Favorite attraction in Liberty Square?
  6. Favorite attraction in Frontierland?
  7. Favorite attraction in Adventureland?
  8. Which is your favorite in Epcot, future world or the worlds?
  9. Favorite attraction in future world?
  10. Favorite attraction in the worlds?
  11. Favorite Hollywood Studios area?
  12. Favorite Hollywood Studios attraction?
  13. Favorite Animal Kingdom area?
  14. Favorite Animal Kingdom attraction
  15. Favorite Walt Disney World Resort?
  16. Favorite snack to grab in the parks?
  17. Favorite restaurant?
  18. What attraction do you wish they would bring back?
  19. What is your least favorite attraction?
  20. Favorite Walt Disney World dessert?
  21. Favorite character to see in the park?
  22. Favorite parade?
  23. What is the scariest ride?
  24. Favorite face character? (shows their true face, no mask)
  25. Favorite activity outside of the park, but still on Disney property?
  26. Favorite Souvenir?
  27. Favorite Walt Disney World breakfast?
  28. Favorite firework show?
  29. Favorite monorail color?
  30. Favorite statue, fountain, or eye candy in the parks? (something that always grabs youreye)

No comments:

Post a Comment