Sunday, March 20, 2011

Im very behind! lets catch up!!

Hey everyone, 
Sorry I am so behind. I was soaking up the sun in beautiful florida and being on a computer blogging was the last thing on my mind!! lol So anyway. I just got back this morning, we drove straight through and it took us about 18 hours which is longer than it usually takes!! So onto the 30 day challenge!!




Day 16: Favorite Snack to Grab in the parks
Frozen Banana! These are my absolute favorite snacks and a trip to Disney isn't complete with out one!

Day 17: Favorite Restaraunt

This place is soooo good and has THE BEST mashed potatoes ever invented! Oh and if you didnt know this is located in the Contemporary Resort.


Day 18: Attraction you wish they would bring back
This just seems like it would have been really cool!

Day 19: Least Favorite Attraction:

i just HATE this ride... PERIOD! no offense to anyone lol

Day 20: Favorite Dessert
yummmmm :)

Okay well hope you all enjoyed the update.. I shall be back to update more regularly! PS. thanks to all my new followers and anyone else who bothers to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment