Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Attraction in Adventureland




Jungle Cruise!!


This is a great attraction! I definitely would loveee working as a Skipper on Jungle Cruise!! Anyway, I love how this ride is not only exciting but funny as well! Except one time I had a skipper who looked like she hated her life and was NOT exciting! But yes this is a fun ride and one of my top favorite rides overall!! :)


Oh and the DBF and I went to the campus presentation! They talked a bit more in-depth about everything that was in the e-presentation. I won a little disney screen cleaner and Brett won a deck of disney cards for answering trivia questions! They gave us a list of contact info and a pamphlet that looked like the purple folder... but OBVIOUSLY was no where near as cool. :) haha it talked mainly about the living, learning and earning of the DCP. That was basically the extent of the program but it was cool to meet all of the recruiters and campus reps and talk to them about the program!


If anyone has ANY questions or comments or anything they want to talk about.. feel free to comment and I will be suree to let you know! :)


















See ya real soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment