Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 6

Day 6: Favorite attraction in Frontier Land



Splash Mountain!
I lovee this ride! Minus the whole getting absolutely soaked thing.. haha but I sort of figured out how to avoid that part. I ask the gift shop for a LARGE plastic bag!! and sort of wrap it around me!! haha works every time!! I just hate walking around the parks in wet shorts and shoes! Anyway. yes this is just a fantastic ride because its great for all ages, its so long! (thats a good thing) and zip a dee do dah is the best song ever!! haha 

Well thats about it for today. Make sure to check out my new page thats full of interview questions/tips if you have yet to apply for the program.

Oh and the dbf and I will be attending the campus presentation today at 6pm. :) super excited to be able to talk about my acceptance!! :) and just be around other disney fans!! Also check out my dbf's (thats disney boyfriend btw) blog thats now linked to my page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment