Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally!!

So for anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Alyssa and I'm from Ohio! I applied for the Walt Disney World College Program for the first time on January 19th, and 2 days later, on the 21st, had my phone interview. After 19 days of waiting I received my letter saying that I was pending... :( NOT what I was hoping for. But I stayed as positive as I could and 21 days later (thats today!) I got my congrats email! I will be working as an Attractions cast member for the Fall Advantage program. The best part is, my boyfriend, Brett, got accepted too!! He will be doing merchandise! We both check in on May 23rd and will be living in an apartment not through Disney housing. 

So basically I am really excited and cannot wait to begin this new adventure in my life. I will try to post as much as I can, but until I actually get there, life might not be toooo exciting! But hopefully you will follow me in my journey to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Til next time!
<>

1 comment: