Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 26 and 27

Day 26: Favorite Souvenir From WDW


Cute T-shirts are my favorite things to look at/buy when I am there! I am talking about the stylish ones.. not the plain regular t-shirts lol.This one isnt exactly it.. but you get the idea.


Day 27: Favorite Breakfast


Okay random i know. But my favorite way to do breakfast while i am on vaca is this. Usually we stay at Saratoga Springs (or this could reallly be at any resort) but i love to wake up at like 9, go to whatever food area is available, get myself a crossiant and a coffee, then go lay by the pool and eat breakfast while enjoying the morning sun!! I would rather do this any day than eat any other type of breakfast!! It is just so relaxing and its the perfect way to start the day!! :)

Well i only have 3 days leftt of this 30 day challenge but since i still have like 60 some days left i am considering doing the other 30 day challenge thats out there... well see.. Okay well thats all for now.

Oh ps. i emailed housing this week about not living in provided housing and i have to send in this petition thing i guess.. hmm oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment