Monday, May 9, 2011

Packing and Getting Excited!!

Wow so I totally havent written in like over a month! Reasons for that are endless ranging from sorority events and formals to finals and socializing with friends for the last time before my cp. But anyway I'm back and plan to (we know how that goes tho) update rather regularly from here on out.  Now some of you may not know, but I am not living in the provided Disney housing. Reasons being that I have an adorable little puppy that I could not live without for 7 months and my bf and I have lived tg for 2 years and we couldn't just live apart. So we got an apartment right behind wdw property and its basically awesome! So since we are completely up and moving from ohio to florida we are packing and moving EVERYTHING! And since we arent living in the provided housing, we are moving in a week early to get moved in, unpacked, situated and familiar with the area before we actually begin working! With that being said, we leave in 5 days.. FIVE! sooo crazy.


I have had really mixed emotions lately. I go from upset and sad about leaving everything behind, to being completely excited and unable to handle the constant anticipation!! :) :) But either way, saturday morning is just around the corner and we still have alot to do! We have been packing but are no where near done! Were mostly packing in boxes and big tuperware type buckets but theres alot of random stuff that seems to have no where to go. Goodness, I forgot how tedious packing really is.


I am sort of nervous about the 16 hour drive that I am doing all by myself. I mean I am following behind my boyfriends and his moms cars but still, 16 hours in a car by myself..BOORRRINNNGG! I have already been updating my ipod with exciting disney playlists and other things to keep me occupied.


I really cant wait to find out where exactly I am working and meet all of my soon to be new friends!! :) I am really sad about leaving all of my friendss so I really hope to meet alot of new people! I cant believe that we check in 2 weeks from today. It feels like just yesterday that we were counting down from like 80!


Thats basically all I have for now, but its back to packing and organizing for me. Until nextime...


"If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true"

2 comments:

  1. Do you listen to Podcasts? I totally recommend the following:

    Stuff You Should Know
    Stuff You Missed in History Class
    Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
    This American Life

    I listen to them all the time for long commutes and it totally helps the time pass. And you learn stuff along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am starting my CP in January and am wanting to live off-property with my boyfriend which I saw that you did. Anyway, when you e-mailed them, what was your reason? And did you have to give them a specific address? My only concern is that I don't want to go through the process of looking for an apartment if they'll deny my request. Any help/info would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete