Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 3 and 4... a little behind

Okay so I totally didnt have an opportunity to update this at all yesterday so I did two today! My DBF and I have been talking alot about what things were going to need to bring down with us and its very frustrating because since we wont be living in the provided housing, we need to bring things like couches and tables and a bed down with us. Lots to think about in the next 70 some odd days! AHH! can we just get there alreadyy!


Day 4: Favorite Attraction in Fantasy Land


Mickey's Phillhar Magic.




I am a HUGE fan of these type of 3D shows. This one is the best though. With all of the smells and the sprays of water and the music and excitement- its hard not to love it! I look forward to this attraction the most when I go to Disney! I cant wait to go again!


Day 3: Favorite Attraction in Tomorrowland


Space Mountain.




Space Mountain is just such a fun ride! I just love how exciting the ride is because you don't know what to expect because its so dark! 

1 comment:

  1. Samzeys on Fantasyland but not TL space pry in my top few

    ReplyDelete