Thursday, March 3, 2011

day 2: my favorite land at Magic Kingdom

Hey again. I am getting so excited to get out of this freezing cold weather and get down to florida. I am so over school this semester and just cannot wait to be done. I think were down to like 80 days til check in! May 23rd... hurry up!


So day two of the 30 day challenge is my favorite land at magic kingdom. And the winner is............




Fantasay Land!!
Okay so this was sort of hard because this land does not contain all of my favorite rides or anything but once again I'm huge on the whole disney magic thing and the magical atmosphere and this is definitely where its at!! :) I am excited for the new expansion and cant wait to see how much has been done since I was there last in August. 


Well thats all for today! 

1 comment:

  1. Good pick lol wait til the Seven Dwarfs mine ride that will be so totally WICKED

    ReplyDelete