Tuesday, May 24, 2011

its a small world afterall....

Hey everyone, sorry its been a few days. So Sunday night 5/22 we had a cp meet up at Earl of sandwich at down town Disney. It was really awkward at first because we didn't know who was cps and who wasn't so we were nervously going up to people. But eventually we met everyone and had a great time. Brett and I met another couple in line for margaritas(needless to say we got along great!) Haha so we chatted for a bit then met some other people too. It was funny because a lot of us were already Facebook friends so we would sorta know each other lol it was funny. So after the meet up we came home and relaxed and I read my book out on the patio.:) perfect!

Monday morning we woke up early for Checkin. We walked in and found out our work locations..... I am working...... FANTASY LAND ATTRACTIONS!!!!! I am generally really excited. This means ill be working things like dumbo, snow white, winnie the pooh, peter pan, mickeys philhar magic, and.....its a small.world. yes that song will be stuck in my head the next 7 months lol. So yeah I an excited to start working. The rest of check in consisted of turning in papers, background checks, learning about the Disney look, etc. We found out our schedule for the next few days as well. I have today off then tomorrow I have traditions (Disney orientation) at 2 then Thursday training 7-5. I will definitely blog about how that goes as well. I also met 2 really nice girls who also live off property so we are gonna get together tomorrow I believe. Oh and I finally met some of my friends who I have been talking to online for a few months so that was exciting!!

Then last night we went putt putting at winter summerland mini golf. It is a Christmas themed putt putt course. Very fun even tho I didn't win!! Oh well ill beat Brett eventually.;) okay well its time to soak up some more sun because who knows when the next time is that ill have a day off!!
Have a magical day everyone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment