Tuesday, May 31, 2011

memorial day weekend.

Aloha! Just boarded the monorail at polynesian resort to take it to the transportation and ticket center so we can go to epcot. I haven't been there yet since I've been down here so I am excited!! So I had training on Sunday and Monday both days was from 7am-330 pm.
Sunday was training on how to open peter pan!! It was really fun and not too difficult. Oh and I got to actually walk on the ride set, talk about creepy. All the animatronic characters were moving and everything... crazy. So I got to try out all the different positions and interact with guests a lot. I really like it. It's like impossible not to be in a good mood when working there. It was a long day so I was glad to get home. My feet were killingggg me. We just relaxed that night went to Walmart and went to bed early.
Tuesday (yesterday) I arrived bright and early and got to do small world open. It was wayy creepier than peter pan was but it was still fun. It's a small world requires a lot more thinking and attention than peter pan does but its not too bad. I worked til 330 then went home and changed and drove to my uncles for a lookout. We went swimming a.d just hug out for a bit so it was nice.

Today I got to sleep in!! Finally! We went to costuming to get more uniforms. Ps. Costuming is crazy! It is a huge warehouse full of costumes for different areas of the park. All you have to do is go in, grab your costumes, swipe your card lay the clothes on the counter and it automatically registers the items that toy have and that's it!!! So cool, all shopping needs to be that easy.
Oh and to anyone who is looking to live off property for a college program or something, check out where we live. Its called abaco key and it literally takes me 7 mins to get to work at the magic kingdom. I'm actually closer than I would have been if I lived in the cp housing. Annndd I get to take back roads and avoid all the traffic that other cps have to wait in. Amazing.

Oh and to future cps, utilize the stores called company D and cast connection and property control. We get really cheap fresh produce (limited amts), and Disney merchandise for literally 75-90 % off park prices. Example. Mickey ears- 20$ in stores, I can get them for .25 lol insane!
Well that's about it for now. Were at epcot finally and just grabbed a small dinner in Japan!! Now were gonna walk around a bit then watch illumunations! Oh and this is my schedule for the next 2 weeks!! Just to give you a sense of how my schedules will be lol please note the hours of these shifts lol

june 3-11

1 Thurs 6/2 3pm-11:30pm
2 Fri 6/3 6:30pm-3am
3 Sat 6/4 11am-7:30pm
4 Sun 6/5 6:15pm-3am
5 Wed 6/8 3:45pm-1:45am
6 Thurs 6.9 5pm-12:45am
7 Fri 6/10 5:15pm-2:30 am
8 Sat 6/11 5/45-11:45


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment