Saturday, May 21, 2011

life=amazing

HLey there everyone! Blogging poolside today! Yes that is a pic of our resort style pool at our apartment :) amazing. I haven't Blogger in a few days because we haven't done anything crazy lol. We went to Hollywood studios yesterday for a while. We rode toy story mania and the new startours it was pretty good. The park was packed tho. It was apparently like 3000 over capacity. Yesterday was the first hot humid day we've had this week and it wasn't toooo bad. Oh and we saw pirates!! We saw the midnight showing and it was so good. So that's all I've been up to the past few days and now I am just relaxing by the pool! There's not a cloud in the sky! ( sorry Ohio people don't be toooo jealous!!)

So I am getting very anxious and excited to check in on Monday and start working! I can't wait to see my uniform and where I am actually working and everything!! Okay well sorry this was short and boring but I'm gonna soak up some sun! Love you all!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment: