Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it was all started by a mouse!

Hey there! Blogging from the monorail on my way back to my car from magic kingdom!! I got in with my cast ID which I can now do 365days a year.:) awesome.
Today was traditions! It was basically an orientation into the Disney company. We learned about working with integrity, respect, safety, etc. We also got to tour the utilidors which are the underground tunnels beneath magic kingdom! I was picked by my group to be group leader and that was pretty cool! I won a little Minnie figurine and a Pluto one too for answering questions!! It was a long day but totally exciting! Oh and tips dir future cast members, bring snacks, you get very hungry! Oh and girls, don't wear heels, and if you do, bring flats to wear for the tour.

And the best part about today was that I got my official name tag and my cast member ID!!
After traditions I went home, changed, and went to the park!! Now its off to down town Disney for ice cream and walking around!
Well this is my stop to get off the monorail! Hope to talk to you all soon! Have a great day!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment