Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home!

Well, after a 17 hour car ride (that I drove entirely by my self) we made it safe and sound to our new home in Orlando, Florida. I am currently sitting on my balcony with my puppy, Izzi, enjoying the morning, and blogging of course. I am going to do my best to keep up with this so that all of my friends and family can see what I am up to! 


So we left willoughby ohio at about 4:45 am on saturday 5/14 and arrived in Orlando at about 9:30 pm the same day. Almost 17 hours! Exhausting. We are still waiting on the moving truck to arrive with most of our stuff so we arent really able to organize or begin unpacking yet. When we arrived last night, we went for pizza at a new local pizzeria, called flippers! It was soo good! We came back from there and unpacked a few little things, attempted to get Izzi acquainted with her new home, and then went to bed. What a day! Not too sure what today has in store but I am sure its exciting and relaxing!! Okay well thats all I really have for now, I just cant wait to meet all of my new disney friends!!!


Missing all of my Family and Friends back home in Ohio!!! But already loving things about living down here!! Keep in touch and have a magical day!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Alyssa. I see you are off to a beautiful start to your new life! Sitting on the balcony and blogging! Why is your furniture not there yet? Thought that it was going to get there before you? So I guess a night on the hard floor was in the cards? You escaped just in time as it is extremely gloomy again, and rainy, and really chilly. Ugh! Enjoy your day, hopefully some pool time? Love you and miss you already! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sister of mine! I'm so glad I got to talk to you last night :) I'm also glad that you will be posting blogs so all of us in the frozen north can hear about all of your exciting experiences! Speaking of the frozen north... its currently 54 degrees and no sun in sight, so I think I'm definitely going to have to come down and visit a state that has some sun! haha love you so much! miss you already! <><><><>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! Love your blog, its great to read about someone not living on property, as that is my plan for when I go! I'd love it if you could email me whenever you have free time (sure there won't be much for you once you start, lol!) so I could kind of pick your brain about the process of finding a place, living off property :). slmh0503@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete