Sunday, June 19, 2011

blahh.

Hey everyone sorry its been awhile....again lol . I have been working tons of crazy hours the past few weeks. Usually Fridays and Sundays are my late nights (most likely I work like 5-330am.) Then theres usually at least 1 if not two more nights later than 1 am lol. It's quite exhausting. Last week I spent some time with friends and magic kingdom and epcot. It was a lot of fun.
We've had a lot of rain lately!! But I'm told that's normal for summer down here. I haven't really gone out at all or done anything crazy exciting but I have plenty of time. It was super exciting for me because a family from home, who my family has known for years, the arcaros are down here on vacation and I randomly saw them on like Thursday. I was sooo excited because they were the first people that I saw down here from home!! Speaking of home...today is one of the first days that I am reallllllyy missing home and that's because its my little sisters grad party and I can't be there to celebrate with her, my family and our closest friend. It's absolutely killing me!!. I miss everyone a lot.:(

Anyway, I am just relaxing by the pool, which u haven't done for a while because of work lol. But its back inside I go to make some lunch andd once again get ready for work. Until next time..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Alyss! We miss you too, but your adventures far outweigh the couple of events that you're missing....love you and skype soon!

    ReplyDelete